segunda-feira, 15 de novembro de 2010

stupid things happen and I don't like when they happen to me

I hate when people talk about what they don't know... If they want to tell stories, create stories and lies about them! What is wrong with people? Are they that bored with their life? REALLY, what is the goal? And I hate even more when they don't take responsability for the things they say, when they say that it wasn't them who said the things. Yes, right, the only thing that is missing in you is the halo for you to be a complete angel.

My trully friends, and even those who know me just a little bit, they know that I don't do to the others what I wouldn't like if it was with me... So they know that I wouldn't do certain things or have certain behaviours


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário